Customs and Excise Division
will be a leading Customs Agency in the Pacific Region, serving the Government and the Community of the Solomon Islands.
Performance and conduct will be consistent with the Customs Ethics and Code of Conduct and will focus on:
- Integrity and Honesty;
- Customer Service;
To provide effective management of Solomon Islands borders for the purpose of:
- Collecting the right amount of revenue for the Government;
- Facilitating trade and travel;
- Protecting the community of Solomon Islands from prohibited goods and illegal movements across the borders.
Customs and Excise serves:
- The Solomon Islands Government and community;
- The Trading and Business community;
- Legitimate Travellers;
- Government Law Enforcement Agencies and partners with regional Customs Organizations.